Fee Payment Online
Maumee City Schools is pleased to introduce e~Funds for Schools, a program that offers various options for parents/guardians who choose to pay student fees online.
- Families set up and maintain their own logins, passwords, and payment preferences.
- Online payments will eliminate the worry that your children could lose or forget to drop-off the money in the office.
- Payments from a credit card or checking account may be easily set up.
- Parents/guardians may make a one-time payment or opt to establish a recurring payment.
- Payment history for the year is available with the click of the mouse.
- The e~Funds for Schools site is secure and uses industry standard data encryption.
Parents will need their child’s student number. This can be found on the “School Info” page of the Parent Portal or you may contact your child’s school for this information.
Link to e-Funds for Schools
If you have questions, please contact your student's school.