NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT
Maumee Offers 'Capped Open Enrollment' & Parents May Apply Now for the 2021-22 School Year
Students who live outside the boundaries of the school district can now be considered for enrollment in Maumee City Schools based on Board of Education policy and Ohio Law. Maumee’s capped open enrollment application deadline is at 4 p.m. on the 4th Friday in April (in 2021 this date is April 23). All applications must be submitted in hardcopy form. Forms are only available from the box attached to the front doors of the district’s administration building (716 Askin Street, Maumee). Please read the OPEN ENROLLMENT POLICY for additional details including requirements for consideration, priority for consideration, important dates, etc. Late applications will be accepted until the second Friday in July (in 2021 this date is July 9). If you still have questions after reading the application and the policy, call 419-893-3200 ext. 10213.
2021-2022 School Year
Early Enrollment Has Closed
Enrollment Will Re-Open July 7, 2021
Grades K - 12 ** 2021-2022 **
The new student enrollment is for students who are not currently enrolled with Maumee City Schools. A student who completes the school year with the district is automatically enrolled for the next school year. The only exception to this is a preschool student who will attend Maumee City Schools as a kindergartner.
All resident children who will be five-years-old on or prior to August 1, 2021, are eligible to attend our kindergarten program. Unless a child successfully completes a kindergarten program, he or she is not permitted to enter the first grade.
VIDEO: Meet our K-3 school principals and learn more about enrolling your child in kindergarten
VIDEO: A Day in the Life of a Maumee Kindergarten Student
Follow the steps below to begin the enrollment process for your new student(s).
- If your child is in grades K - 3, please click here to determine which elementary school your child will attend - Fairfield or Fort Miami.
- Download the appropriate file below for instructions on completing enrollment.
Enrollment Instructions - Grade K Enrollment Instructions - Grades 1-12
- Complete the online enrollment form. (Link available July 7, 2021)
For questions regarding enrolling your new student, email Nicole Hinsey at email@example.com or call 419-720-3260.
- Complete the online enrollment form.
- Download and review the preschool parent/student handbook.
- Contact Sue Adkins at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss completing the enrollment process. Children will not be enrolled until confirmed by Sue Adkins. Please print the list of required documents for preschool enrollment.
Documents Available for Download
Affidavit of Current Residency
Dress Code Policy 5511
How to obtain a Birth Certificate or Social Security Number
Landlord Acknowledgement Document